We are proud to announce that we have acquired Hill Country Outdoor Guide.
The guide started off as a local guide discussing camping, hiking, fishing and other recreational activities in the Hill Country, Texas. Wilderness Redefined seeks to build on this success with a US-wide approach.
We are all about helping people get outdoors and enjoy recreational activity, so what does this mean for you?
The focus of Wilderness Redefined will continue to be placed on camping advice. Driving better consumer choices helps make the outdoors more fun, safer, and accessible to all. In this page we discuss our many successes in doing this, and look towards the next steps.
Advice on Consumer Choices
We will continue to build on our success in delivering improved consumer choices. Examples of this success include a roundup review of the easiest tent to set up, in-depth reviews of the best waterproof tents, a review of the best portable hammock stands, the top tent to live in over the long term, and a number of great screen tents for camping.
Do you also provide camping tips?
Yes! We provide plenty of camping tips, including:
- How to clean a tent with mold or mildew
- Camping cot vs sleeping pad compared
- Our favourite wilderness survival movies
- Fun DIY tarp shelter ideas
- Tips on how to keep ice cream frozen in a cooler
- A guide on how to attach a sleeping bag to a backpack
- Tips on how to make a tent warmer
Whether it’s you alone, or a big group of you – we have you covered!
More roundup reviews
- The best SUV tent for your vehicle
- Best sleeping pad for people who sleep on their side
- Top shower tents for staying clean
- Best Jetboil camping stoves for cooking
- Best hot tents which come with a stove jack
- Best tent with a screen room
- Best tent for a tall person
- Our best tents for wind